Abstracts must be submitted through the online portal.
- Click this link to access the abstract submission portal – alternatively, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://mciaustralia.eventsair.com/aplar-ara-2019-brisbane/abstract-submissions
- Click on the button that states Create new account
- Enter your email, a password of your choice and click Create new account
- Click the Presenter Profile tab, then the Create contact button and enter your personal details
- Once you have submitted your contact details, click the Submit Abstract tab and follow instructions from there.
- Work through the abstract site and click submit when you are happy with your abstract. To ensure your abstract has submitted, click the View Abstracts button and the status should be noted as ‘submitted.’
Please contact [email protected] for any queries regarding the abstract submission process.