Date: Tuesday 9th April 2019
Time: 6:15am start
Location: Wheel of Brisbane on Southbank
The meeting point is the Wheel of Brisbane located at Southbank parklands, just off Russell street Brisbane and across the road from the convention centre. There is road parking (metered) as well parking at the convention centre. Click the button below for a map to guide you to the meeting point.
A 5km run and 3km walk along the river, it is a beautiful course with no road crossings and lots of drink taps and great views. The course will be well marked and easy to navigate for both runners and walkers.
The Fun Run session will proceed as follows
- Arrive at meeting point from 5.45am onwards to sign in
- 6.15am: Explanation of the course
- 6:20am: Start the run/walk
- 7.00am: Estimated finish time, stretches
- 7.15am: End of session
- Drinks and Fruit will be provided at the start and finish of the walk/run
- Runners/walkers are advised to wear comfortable running gear and shoes